CNC router routine maintenance is vital to the normal operation of routers. It the maintenance that keeps your company’s machinery producing and running efficiently.
We recommend implementing these routine maintenance services yearly or more frequently depending on the level of production. Schedule with us today to avoid costly downtime.
View the list of the CNC services included in our routine router maintenance and service that is available to our CNC router customers. Please allow 4-8 hours for performance of these services.
CNC Router Routine Maintenance:
- Upload all machine data via RS232 or ethernet (machine parameters and program files)
- Copy machine data onto CD or memory stick and store in a safe location
- Inspect tool holders for cleanliness
- Check internal taper of spindle motor
- Inspect all pneumatic connections, listen for leaks and inspect enclosures for excess oil
- Check pneumatic oil level in regulator
- Empty water in regulator
- Inspect blower pre-filter and main filter, clean as required
- Inspect all electrical enclosures for cleanliness and wiring connections
- Deep clean all lead screw and ball nut assemblies by flushing ball nuts with WD40
- Clean, grease and inspect fourth and fifth axis gear assemblies
- Inspect all belt and pulley assemblies for tightness and belt integrity
- Inspect brushes in DC brush servo motors
- Adjust following error on all axes
- Check and adjust backlash on all axes
Schedule CNC Router Maintenance Today!
To schedule CNC router routine maintenance, contact our office directly or fill out the form provided. Additionally, please check out our Keep Your CNC Router Running checklist and be sure to implement on your routers.