DMS Essentials 3 axis low-rail, open format, moving gantry CNC router machine base features a stationary router table, 18 inches of Z axis stroke, Fagor servo drives, plus a Fagor CNC system. Various Hiteco spindle motor and Becker vacuum pump options are available, as well as many customizable features.
DMS 3 Axis CNC Machine Specifications
- Aluminum router table w/ machined vacuum plenum
- 18 inches of Z axis stroke (additional upon request)
- Helical rack & pinion design on the Y axis
- Fagor AC Digital Sercos servo drives
- Fagor 8070 CNC system controller
- Spinning ball nut on stationary ball screw assembly
- Absolute feedback encoders on all linear axes
- 3 axis spindle motor dust hood
- Stress-relieved steel frame
- 3-phase power
Customizable CNC Machine Features
DMS Router Table Size Options:
- 5 ft. x 10 ft.
- 5 ft. x 12 ft.
- 5 ft. x 15 ft.
- 5 ft. x 20 ft.
- 5 ft. x 25 ft.
- 7 ft. x 10 ft.
- 7 ft. x 12 ft.
- 7 ft. x 14 ft.
- 10 ft. x 10 ft.
- 10 ft. x 15 ft.
- 10 ft. x 20 ft.
- 10 ft. x 25 ft.
- Custom table sizes available
DMS CNC Router Support, Services & Sales
Our team of CNC router experts offer DMS router support, service and sales. CNC router services we offer include supervising rigging, router installation, commissioning, laser aligning, operator training, and routine maintenance. Our parts department stocks replacement DMS router parts to keep your company’s machines in production. In-stock inventory ranges from controller parts, spindle motors, vacuum pumps, servo motors & drives, to VFDs and more.
Fill out the form below for more information. Our CNC router sales team will contact you to discuss details including CNC router price, availability, and more. CNC Financing is available. Section 179 Tax Deduction may apply.