DMS Essentials 3 axis low-rail, open format, moving gantry CNC router “Pinnacles” is ideal machinery for woodworking, sign-making, automotive, aerospace and manufacturing factories cutting wood, aluminum, composites, plastics, acrylics and foam.
DMS 3 axis CNC machine base features a stationary router table, 18 inches of Z axis stroke, Fagor servo drives, plus a Fagor CNC system. Various Hiteco spindle motor and Becker vacuum pump options are available, as well as many customizable features. DMS custom machine build time is an average of 4-6 weeks. DMS Pinnacles CNC machine package price starts at $40,000.
DMS Pinnacles Standard Features
- DMS Essentials CNC router line
- 3 axis moving gantry CNC router
- Stress-relieved rigid steel frame
- Aluminum router table w/ machined vacuum plenum
- 18 inches of Z axis stroke
- 16 hp / 12 kW Hiteco electrospindle
- Fagor 8065 / 8070 CNC system controller
- Ethernet TCP/IP, USB & serial port connections
- Dual-Core Windows 10 processor
- Fagor industrial AC servo motors & amplifiers on all axes
- Rack and pinion design
- 3 axis spindle motor dust collection hood
- Manual lubrication
- Sealed electrical cabinet with A/C
- All axes laser calibrated
- M04 M-Code for counter clockwise spindle rotation
- Compressed air requirements – 10 CFM at 95 PSI
- 460-480 V standard 3 phase power (other voltage options available)
DMS Router Table Size Options
- 5 ft. x 10 ft.
- 5 ft. x 12 ft.
- 5 ft. x 15 ft.
- 5 ft. x 20 ft.
- 5 ft. x 25 ft.
- 6 ft. x 20 ft.
- 7 ft. x 10 ft.
- 7 ft. x 14 ft.
- 8 ft. x 20 ft.
- 10 ft. x 10 ft.
- 10 ft. x 15 ft.
- 10 ft. x 20 ft.
- 10 ft. x 25 ft.
Customizable CNC Machine Features & Upgrades
- Custom table size available
- Custom stroke axes options up to 48 inches
- Teach pendant
- Hiteco spindle motor options
- Automatic tool changer
- Tool height sensor
- Automatic lubrication system
- Becker Vacuum vacuum pump options
- Custom axes configuration available
DMS CNC Router Support
- CNC router installation & set-up
- Factory employee training
- Free technical phone support
- 1 Year limited DMS warranty
- Parts warranty included
DMS Support, Services & Sales
In addition to CNC router sales, Our team offer a wide range of CNC router services to support your router purchase. CNC services include supervising rigging, router installation, commissioning, laser aligning, troubleshooting, operator training, and routine maintenance.
In addition, our CNC parts department stocks replacement DMS router parts to keep your company’s machines in production. In-stock DMS parts inventory ranges from controller parts, spindle motors, vacuum pumps, servo motors & servo drives, to VFDs and more.