DMS Essentials 5 axis large format overhead gantry CNC router “Yellowstone” is ideal machinery for woodworking, sign-making, automotive, aerospace and manufacturing factories cutting wood, aluminum, composites, plastics, acrylics and foam.
DMS 5 axis moving gantry CNC router standard base features 12 ft. x 25 ft. work space, 48 inches of Z axis stroke, Fagor servo drive system, plus a Fagor Automation CNC system controller. Various Hiteco spindle motor and Becker vacuum pump options are available, as well as many customizable features.
DMS Yellowstone CNC Router Standard Features
- DMS Essentials CNC router line
- 5 axis moving gantry CNC router
- Stress-relieved rigid steel frame
- 12 ft. x 25 ft. work space
- 48 inches of Z axis stroke
- 16 hp / 12 kW Hiteco electrospindle
- Ionic air blast / Anti-static bit blow off
- Fagor 8065 / 8070 Power CNC system controller
- Ethernet TCP/IP, USB & serial port connections
- Dual-Core Windows 10 processor
- Teach pendant
- Fagor industrial AC servo drives and motors w/ absolute encoders on all axes
- Spinning ball nut & recirculating ball screw assembly
- Sealed electrical cabinet with A/C
- Manual lubrication
- All axes laser calibrated
- C Axis +/- rotation of 363 degrees
- M04 M-Code for counter clockwise spindle rotation
- Compressed air requirements: 10 CFM at 95 PSI
- 460 – 480 V standard 3 phase power (other voltage options are available)
DMS Router Table Size Options
- 5 ft. x 10 ft.
- 7 ft. x 4 ft.
- 8 ft. x 8 ft.
- 8 ft. x 12 ft.
- 8 ft. x 15 ft.
- 10 ft. x 8 ft.
- 14 ft. x 14 ft.
- 15 ft. x 30 ft.
Customizable Features & Upgrades
- Stand alone router table
- Custom stroke sizes, up to 72 inches
- Hiteco spindle motor options & accessories
- Becker vacuum pump options & accessories
- Upgrade to 45mm rails
- Continuous C axis rotation
- Automatic tool changer
- Tool height sensor
- Barcode reader
- Automatic lubrication
DMS CNC Router Support
- CNC router installation & set-up
- Factory employee training
- Free technical phone support
- 1 Year limited DMS warranty
- Parts warranty included
DMS Support, Services & Sales
DMS CNC router support is available. In addition to CNC router sales, Our team offer a wide range of CNC router services to support your router purchase. CNC services include supervising rigging, router installation, commissioning, laser aligning, troubleshooting, operator training, and routine maintenance.
In addition, our CNC parts department stocks replacement DMS router parts to keep your company’s machines in production. In-stock DMS parts inventory ranges from controller parts, spindle motors, vacuum pumps, servo motors & servo drives, to VFDs and more.