DMS Essentials 5 axis moving table CNC router “Teton” is ideal machinery for woodworking, thermoforming, sign making, automotive, aerospace and manufacturing factories cutting wood, aluminum, composites, plastics, acrylics, foam and solid surface materials.
DMS 5 axis machine base standard features include a single moving aluminum router table, 36 inches of stroke, Fagor servo drive system, plus a Fagor Automation CNC system controller with teach pendant. Various Hiteco spindle motor and Becker vacuum pump options and accessories are available, as well as many customizable features.
DMS Teton Standard Features
- DMS Essentials CNC router line
- 5-axis moving table CNC router
- Stress-relieved steel frame
- Single moving aluminum table machined flat with 3/8″ inserts on 12″ centers
- Stationary gantry bridge
- 36 inches of Z axis stroke
- 16 hp / 12 kW Hiteco electrospindle
- Fagor 8065 / 8070 CNC system controller
- Ethernet TCP/IP, USB & serial port connections
- Teach pendant
- Fagor AC digital drive system with absolute encoders on all linear axes
- Recirculating ball screw assembly on all axes
- Sealed electrical cabinet with A/C
- C axis +/- rotation of 363 degrees
- Manual lubrication
- All axes laser calibrated
- Rapid feed rate, up to 1400 inches per minute
- M04 M-Code for counter clockwise spindle rotation
- Compressed air requirements: 10 CFM at 95 PSI
- 460 – 480 V standard 3 phase power (other voltage options are available)
Customizable Options & Upgrades
- Hiteco spindle motor options & accessories
- Becker vacuum pump options & accessories
- Table options – phenolic or aluminum; machined flat, vacuum plenum or T-slot
- Custom stroke sizes, up to 72 inches
- Automatic tool changer
- Tool height sensor
- Automatic lubrication system
- Dust collection system
- Safety options for compliance
- CAD/CAM software options
- Enclosed or unenclosed
DMS Router Table Size Options
- Single 5 ft. x 5 ft.
- Single 5 ft. x 10 ft.
- Single 10 ft. x 5 ft.
- Single 5 ft. x 12 ft.
- Single 12 ft. x 5 ft.
- Single 6 ft. x 12 ft.
- Twin 5 ft. x 5 ft. tables
- Twin 5 ft. x 10 ft. tables
- Twin 5 ft. x 12 ft. tables
- Twin 6 ft. x 5 ft. tables
- Custom table sizes available
DMS CNC Router Support
- CNC router installation & set-up
- Factory employee training
- Free technical phone support
- 1 Year limited DMS warranty
- Parts warranty included
DMS Support, Services & Sales
DMS CNC router support is available. In addition to CNC router sales, Our team offer a wide range of CNC router services to support your router purchase. CNC services include supervising rigging, router installation, commissioning, laser aligning, troubleshooting, operator training, and routine maintenance.
In addition, our CNC parts department stocks replacement DMS router parts to keep your company’s machines in production. In-stock DMS parts inventory ranges from controller parts, spindle motors, vacuum pumps, servo motors & servo drives, to VFDs and more.