DMS Essentials 5 axis open sidewall, high-rail, moving gantry CNC router “Mammoth” is ideal machinery for woodworking, sign-making, automotive, aerospace and manufacturing factories cutting wood, aluminum, composites, plastics, acrylics and foam.
DMS 5 axis CNC machine base standard features 12 ft. x 25 ft. work space, 48 inches of Z axis stroke, Fagor industrial servo drive system, plus a Fagor Automation CNC system controller with teach pendant. Various Hiteco spindle motor and Becker vacuum pump options and accessories are available, as well as many customizable features.
DMS Mammoth Standard Features
- DMS Essentials CNC router line
- 5 axis moving gantry CNC router
- Stress relieved steel frame
- 12 ft. x 25 ft. work space
- 48 inches of Z axis stroke
- Hiteco spindle motor – 16 hp / 12 kW
- Fagor 8065 / 8070 CNC system controller
- Ethernet TCP/IP, USB & serial port connections
- Dual-Core Windows 10 processor
- Teach pendant
- Fagor Sercos servo drive system with absolute encoders on all linear axes
- Spinning ball nut & recirculating ball screw assembly
- Sealed electrical cabinet with A/C
- C Axis +/- rotation of 363 degrees
- Manual lubrication
- All axes laser calibrated
- M04 M-Code for counter clockwise spindle rotation
- Compressed air requirements: 10 CFM at 95 PSI
- 460 – 480 V standard 3 phase power (other voltage options are available)
Customizable Options & Upgrades
- Stand alone table
- Hiteco spindle motor options
- Becker vacuum pump options
- Custom stroke sizes, up to 72 inches
- Upgrade to 45mm rails
- Continuous C-axis rotation
- Automatic tool changer
- Tool height sensor
- Automatic vacuum valves
- Automatic lubrication system
- Barcode reader
- Custom axes configuration options
Work Space Size Options
- 10 ft. x 10 ft.
- 10 ft. x 15 ft.
- 10 ft. x 20 ft.
- 10 ft. x 25 ft.
- 12 ft. x 10 ft.
- 12 ft. x 15 ft.
- 12 ft. x 20 ft.
- 12 ft. x 25 ft.
- Custom sizes available
DMS CNC Router Support
- CNC router installation & set-up
- Factory employee training
- Free technical phone support
- 1 Year limited DMS warranty
- Parts warranty included
DMS Support, Services & Sales
DMS CNC router support is available. In addition to CNC router sales, Our team offer a wide range of CNC router services to support your router purchase. CNC services include supervising rigging, router installation, commissioning, laser aligning, troubleshooting, operator training, and routine maintenance.
In addition, our CNC parts department stocks replacement DMS router parts to keep your company’s machines in production. In-stock DMS parts inventory ranges from controller parts, spindle motors, vacuum pumps, servo motors & servo drives, to VFDs and more.