CNC Parts Dept, Inc. is a Fagor Automation Factory Authorized Integrator (FAI) and world distributor. Contact our CNC sales team for more information about the Fagor 8065 M Power CNC system controller, commonly used on 5-axis CNC routers and CNC machining centers.
Fagor 8065 M Power CNC System Features & Benefits
- Supports 28 axes
- Ethernet communication ports as well as RS232
- Up to 32 GB compact flash
- USB port for thumb drives
- Can run a simulation of the part
- Part execution time estimation
- Background programming
- Block processing time .167 ms
- Look-ahead blocks 2400
- Smooth and accurate HSSA II
- Canned cycles
- Volumetric Compensation
- Windows 7 based
- Alphanumeric file names
- CNC Services Inc remote access and remote back-ups
- Works with DC or AC digital servo drives with encoder output
- Dynamic Machining
- Optional 15” touch screen
- Optional wireless remote
Fagor Automation CNC System Technical Support
Our CNC service technicians offer Fagor CNC tech support nationwide. In addition to technical support for Fagor CNC systems, our skilled engineers at CNC Services Inc. can provide many additional CNC services including machine upgrades and Fagor CNC controller retrofits. We also offer free telephone CNC troubleshooting support.
Fill out the form below to request more information. Our CNC services team will contact you to discuss Fagor Automation options for your CNC router application.