7hp / 5.2kW Giordano Colombo RC 90/22 30 FP1 BI CPE 25 double-ended manual tool change (MTC) air-cooled electric spindle motor, 380V.
Colombo RC Series Spindle Motors – Compressed Air Cooling
Giordano Colombo spindles are designed for applications on machines working wood, plastic, aluminum, light alloy, glass and marble. The frame is made from extruded aluminum bar or from heat treated special alloy aluminum ingot. The bearings are a precision angular contact type, with steel or ceramic balls and life lubrication with special grease for high speeds.
Colombo RC 90/22 Spindle Motor Documents:
Colombo RC 90/22 Specifications:
- Taper: CPE 25
- Tool Clamping System: Collet ER 25 (Clamping range from 1 to 16 mm)
- Front Bearings: Angular steel contact bearings
- Rear Bearings: Angular steel contact bearings
- Bearing Lubrification Grease: Kluber Isoflex Topas NB52 or Lubcon Turmogrease Highspeed L25
- Front sealing system: Compressed Air pressure (bar) = for cooling
- Noise statement: RC Series max dbA = 72 (@60000rpm)
- Weight: 17,1kg