7.5hp / 5.5kW Giordano Colombo RS 90/2 FP1 SB CPE 25 manual tool change (MTC) fan-cooled electric spindle motor, 220V/380V.
Colombo RS Series Spindle Motors – Electric Fan Cooled
Giordano Colombo spindles are designed for applications on machines working wood, plastic, aluminum, light alloy, glass and marble. The frame is made from extruded aluminum bar or from heat treated special alloy aluminum ingot. The bearings are a precision angular contact type, with steel or ceramic balls and life lubrication with special grease for high speeds.
Colombo RS 90 Series Mechanical Specifications:
- Without push-button to lock or brake the shaft (collet type only)
- Taper: CPE 25 DX
- Tool Clamping System: Collet ER 25 (Clamping range from 2 to 16mm)
- Front Bearings: Angular steel contact bearings
- Rear Bearings: Single steel bearings
- Bearing Lubrification Grease: Kluber Isoflex Topas NB52 or Lubcon Turmogrease Highspeed L25
- Front sealing system: Compressed air pressure (bar) = not present
- Noise statement: RS Series max dbA = 74 (@24000rpm)
- Weight: 14.5 kg
- Part #S90E1003-7.5D