2006 Quintax CNC router for sale, equipped with twin 10 ft x 10 ft moving table, 60 in. of Z-axis stroke, 12 hp Colombo ATC spindle motor, 8-position automatic tool change carousel, Renishaw tool setting probe, Fagor 8065-M CNC system controller, handwheel remote.
Quintax 5 Axis CNC Router E720 Features
- 5 axis CNC router
- Originally built in 2006 by Quintax
- Twin 10’x10′ moving router tables, can be slaved together for a working space of 10′ x 22′. Note: There is a 2′ safety gap between tables.
- 60″ Z stroke
- 12 hp ATC Colombo spindle motor
- 8 position tool change carousel
- Renishaw tool setting probe
- Fagor 8065-M CNC system controller added 2 years ago.
- Handwheel remote
- 440 V / 3 phase power requirement
- Shipping Details: The machine breaks down into 3 individual pieces for shipping
- Main gantry = 17.5’x 10’x 16′ – 8,000 lbs
- Table 1 = 17’x 13.5’x 3.5′ – 5,000 lbs.
- Table 2 = 17’x 13.5’x 3.5′ – 5,000 lbs.
- This will ship on one flat bed by stacking the two table units.
Quintax 5 Axis CNC Router E720 Video
CNC Router Sales, Service & Support
In addition to CNC router sales, we offer a wide range of CNC router support services nationwide. Our team of CNC router experts can handle the entire CNC router machine purchase process.
CNC router services available include supervising rigging, commissioning, laser aligning, training, troubleshooting, repair and routine maintenance.
CNC routers can be retrofitted with new automatic tool change spindles, tool rack, vacuum pumps, upgraded Fagor CNC systems and more.
In-stock inventory of replacement CNC router parts ranges from spindle motors, servo motors & servo drives, to VFDs and more spare parts.
CNC Financing is available. Section 179 Tax Deduction may apply.