NO LONGER AVAILABLE: Used Thermwood 5 axis CNC router, comes equipped with a stationary 10ft x 20ft router table, 48 inches of Z axis stroke, 10HP HSD ATC spindle motor, and 91000 Super controller.
Used Thermwood 5 axis CNC Router features
- Manufactured in 2003
- Thermwood Model 70
- 10ft. x 20ft. stationary table, moving gantry – aluminum jig plate table surface.
- 48 inches of Z stroke
- Auto Lube system
- 10 HP HSD Spindle, 24,000RPM
- 6 Position Tool Rack
- 91000 Super Controller, “Windows” operated system
- 480V/3PH Power Input
- 90-100 PSI, 20-25 CFM Air Requirements
- The bearings are equipped with neoprene seals.
- High performance closed loop Siemens AC Brushless servo drives are equipped on all axes
- The ways of X, Y and Z-axes are a trackway style of precision ground steel and are hardened to a Rockwell 60 minimum. The recirculating linear ball bearings, which ride on the ways, are preloaded to provide high rigidity.
- Axis 4 and axis 5 rotary head mechanism consists of cast steel housings precision machined and fitted with steel bearing supports.
- Reference #E528
Includes: (1) handheld controller, (1) spare hard drive, (1) Z axis cylinder rebuilt kit, (6) tool holders, (6) collets, and manuals.
Used for cutting foam and clay.
Used CNC Router Quote Request
For information about used CNC routers available at CNC Parts Dept, contact our office direct at (858) 922-4967 or fill out the form provided.