THIS CNC ROUTER IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.Used Thermwood 5 axis CNC router, comes equipped with a stationary 10ft x 20ft router table, 48 inches of Z axis stroke, 10HP HSD ATC spindle motor, and 91000 Super controller.
Used Thermwood 5 Axis CNC Router Features
- Manufactured in 2003
- Thermwood Model 70
- 10ft. x 20ft. stationary table, moving gantry – aluminum jig plate table surface.
- 48 inches of Z stroke
- Auto Lube system
- 10 HP HSD Spindle, 24,000RPM
- 6 Position Tool Rack
- 91000 Super Controller, “Windows” operated system
- 480V/3PH Power Input
- 90-100 PSI, 20-25 CFM Air Requirements
- The bearings are equipped with neoprene seals.
- High performance closed loop Siemens AC Brushless servo drives are equipped on all axes
- The ways of X, Y and Z-axes are a trackway style of precision ground steel and are hardened to a Rockwell 60 minimum. The recirculating linear ball bearings, which ride on the ways, are preloaded to provide high rigidity.
- Axis 4 and axis 5 rotary head mechanism consists of cast steel housings precision machined and fitted with steel bearing supports.
- Used for cutting foam and clay.
- Reference #E528
Includes: (1) handheld controller, (1) spare hard drive, (1) Z axis cylinder rebuilt kit, (6) tool holders, (6) collets, and manuals.
CNC Router Quote Request
For CNC router options available for sale, call us at (858) 922-4967 or send us a message on our website!