This 2000 Gerber Saber 408 CNC router is equipped with a 4×8 router table, 7 inches of Z-axis stroke, a 7hp Perske spindle motor, a 10hp Siemens vacuum pump. Machinery controller has been retrofitted to a new Linux CNC controller.
Used Gerber 3-axis CNC router for sale is under power and ready for demonstration. View more specific details below and contact our CNC router sales team for more information.
Gerber 3 Axis CNC Router C765
- Gerber Saber 408 model CNC router
- Originally manufactured in 2000
- Retrofitted to LinuxCNC controller
- 4’x8′ Table, T slot and vacuum table options
- 7″ of Z axis stroke
- 7 hp Perske spindle motor (18,000 Max RPM)
- Parker servo motors
- 600 IPM feed rates
- Assorted tooling included
- Quick disconnect control cabinets
- Machine dimensions: 123” L x 53.5” W
- Machine is under power and ready for demonstration.
- CNC Parts Dept., Inc. Reference #C765
CNC Router Sales, Service & Support
In addition to CNC router sales, we offer a wide range of CNC router support services nationwide. Our team of CNC router experts can handle the entire CNC router machine purchase process.
CNC router services available include supervising rigging, commissioning, laser aligning, training, troubleshooting, repair and routine maintenance.
CNC routers can be retrofitted with new automatic tool change spindles, tool rack, vacuum pumps, upgraded Fagor CNC systems and more.
In-stock inventory of replacement CNC router parts ranges from spindle motors, servo motors & servo drives, to VFDs and more spare parts.
CNC Financing is available. Section 179 Tax Deduction may apply.
Does your company have any used CNC routers for sale? Sell your CNC machinery with CNC Parts Dept., Inc. We are consistently looking for used CNC routers for sale. Contact our sales team about buying and selling CNC routers.