Delta VFD185C43A AC motor drive / inverter. VFD-C2000 series, 25hp / 18.6kW, 460v, 3 phase variable frequency drive.
Delta VFD C2000 series features:
The VFD-C2000 series is a high-level field oriented control AC motor drive with a high-performance variable-frequency technology, FOC control. It features versatile driving controls, modular design, a wide variety of applications, easy maintenance, low malfunction rate, self-diagnosis and competitive market price and brings customers not only the high-efficiency construction but also the most economical solution to compete with the global market.
Delta VFD C2000 series specifications:
- Speed/torque/position control mode, dual rating design (Normal duty/heavy duty)
- Outstanding 4-quadrant torque control/limit
- 2 in 1 (induction motor and synchronous motor)
- Built-in Delta PLC function, a safe stop function, and brake unit
- Support of various network protocols
- Synchronous position control
- Long-life design and life detection of important components
- Enhanced protections and adaptation to ambient conditions
- Complies with global safety standards, including CE, UL, and cUL
- Modular design for easy maintenance and many extensions
- High-speed communication interface with built-in CANopen and MODBUS communication
(optional cards for PROFIBUS-DP, DeviceNet, MODBUS TCP and EtherNet/IP)
Delta VFD185C43A is a replacement for:
- Delta VFD185B43A
- Yaskawa G5 CIMR- G5M40151
- Magnetek GPD515C-B034
- Omron IDM G5U4015-N1
- Saftronics VG54015 E8001-30V
- ACtech/ SMvector ESV183N04TXB
View our helpful VFD cross reference guide.