Routine CNC router maintenance is vital to the normal operation of CNC machines. Scheduling crucial router maintenance keeps your company’s machinery producing and running efficiently. We recommend implementing our CNC router routine maintenance service plan.
- Save days of reprogramming in case of a bad battery or catastrophic CPU failure.
- Prolong the life of your spindle.
- Save money on wasted compressed air.
- Keep your air pressure for your other devices that need it.
- Prolong the life of your AC drive, servo drives, CNC controller and CPU.
- Prevent random controller errors.
- Save money on electricity.
- Prolong the life of your servo motors.
- Prevent undue accuracy errors.
- Make more accurate cuts.
CNC services included in our routine router maintenance package are listed below. These services are performed yearly or more frequently depending on the level of production. Yearly contracts at discounted rates are available.
Routine Maintenance Service
- Upload all machine data (machine parameters and program files) via RS232 or ethernet
- Backup machine data onto CD or USB storage drive
- Inspect tool holders for cleanliness
- Inspect internal taper of spindle motor
- Inspect all pneumatic connections, listen for leaks and inspect enclosures for excess oil
- Inspect pneumatic oil level in regulator
- Empty water in regulator
- Inspect blower pre-filter and main filter, clean as required
- Inspect all electrical enclosures for cleanliness and wiring connections
- Deep clean all lead screw and ball nut assemblies
- Clean, grease and inspect fourth and fifth axis gear assemblies
- Inspect all belt and pulley assemblies for tightness and belt integrity
- Inspect brushes in DC brush servo motors
- Adjust following error on all axes
- Check and adjust backlash on all axes
Our yearly routine maintenance service package per CNC machine includes 2 scheduled days of: inspection and maintenance of items listed, same-day labor to fix necessary items, plus any additional labor not considered routine, that can be completed within the two days.
Request More Information
Save money and prevent unexpected down-time. Schedule preventative maintenance service with our CNC router technicians today! To request more information about CNC router maintenance services, call us at (858) 922-4967 or send us a message using the form below.