Routine maintenance is vital to the normal operation of CNC routers. Scheduling crucial router maintenance keeps your company’s machinery producing and running efficiently. We recommend implementing routine maintenance services yearly or more frequently depending on the level of production. CNC services included in our routine router maintenance package are listed below.
Routine Router Maintenance:
- Upload all machine data via RS232 or ethernet (machine parameters and program files)
- Backup machine data onto CD or storage drive
- Inspect tool holders for cleanliness
- Check internal taper of spindle motor
- Inspect all pneumatic connections, listen for leaks and inspect enclosures for excess oil
- Check pneumatic oil level in regulator
- Empty water in regulator
- Inspect blower pre-filter and main filter, clean as required
- Inspect all electrical enclosures for cleanliness and wiring connections
- Deep clean all lead screw and ball nut assemblies by flushing ball nuts with WD40
- Clean, grease and inspect fourth and fifth axis gear assemblies
- Inspect all belt and pulley assemblies for tightness and belt integrity
- Inspect brushes in DC brush servo motors
- Adjust following error on all axes
- Check and adjust backlash on all axes
Please allow 4-8 hours for performance of these services above.
Contact CNC Services, Inc.
To request a quote for our CNC router services, call us at (858) 922-4967 or send us a message on our website!
CNC services – maintenance, CNC retrofits, operation, training & troubleshooting.
CNC router parts – spindle motors, CNC systems, AC motor drives, servo motors & drives.
CNC routers for sale – 3 axis, 5 axis, Motionmaster, DMS, Thermwood, Multicam & more.