Routine CNC router maintenance is vital to the normal operation of CNC machines. Scheduling crucial router maintenance keeps your company’s machinery producing and running efficiently. We recommend implementing routine maintenance. These services are performed yearly or more frequently depending on the level of production. CNC services included in our routine router maintenance package are listed below. Yearly contracts at discounted rates are available.
CNC Router Maintenance Services
- Upload all machine data via RS232 or ethernet
- Backup machine data onto CD or storage drive
- Inspect tool holders for cleanliness
- Check internal taper of spindle motor
- Inspect all pneumatic connections, listen for leaks and inspect enclosures for excess oil
- Check pneumatic oil level in regulator
- Empty water in regulator
- Inspect blower pre-filter and main filter, clean as required
- Inspect all electrical enclosures for cleanliness and wiring connections
- Deep clean all lead screw and ball nut assemblies
- Clean, grease and inspect fourth and fifth axis gear assemblies
- Inspect all belt and pulley assemblies for tightness and belt integrity
- Inspect brushes in DC brush servo motors
- Adjust following error on all axes
- Check and adjust backlash on all axes
Contact CNC Services, Inc.
To request a quote for our routine CNC router maintenance services, call us at (858) 922-4967 or send us a message on our website!
CNC Router Repair Services
Servo Motor Repair
We Support American Manufacturing
CNC Parts Dept., Inc. and CNC Services, Inc. work together to support our CNC router customers nationwide. Therefore, if you need assistance with your CNC router machine, contact our CNC engineers today. We offer free telephone technical troubleshooting support to our customers.
Maintenance, repairs, retrofits, operator training & troubleshooting.
Spindle motors, CNC systems, AC motor drives, servo systems & more.
3 axis, 5 axis, Motionmaster, DMS, FMT, Thermwood, Multicam & more.