If there is something you need assistance with while troubleshooting your CNC router, don’t hesitate to contact our skilled CNC engineers today. We offer free telephone support! Below is a sample of the many helpful CNC router troubleshooting documents in our archive.
CNC Parts Dept., Inc. and CNC Services Inc. work together to keep our customers online and productive. We provide extensive technical documentation to our CNC router customers, upon request. From troubleshooting guides to user manuals and wiring diagrams, we have many documents to support our end users.
Troubleshooting DC Servo Motors
- Machine shifts position during operation
- Axis homes in different positions
- Axis vibration
- Axis never homes
- Axis runs away or goes the wrong direction
- Feedback alarms
- Following errors
- Servo wiring diagram
- Setting Up a DC Servo Card – Servo Dynamics SDFPO 1525-17
- Servo card adjustment, Fagor 8050/8055
Troubleshooting Spindle Motors
- Spindle faults
- Spindle doesn’t come up speed
- Spindle gets hot
- Spindle sensors
- ISO Toolholder Gets Stuck In Spindle
Programming AC Motor Drives
- Programming VFDs / AC motor drives / power inverters
- Wiring Cross Reference from your old inverter to a Delta VFD-B
CNC Router Maintenance
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Tool Holder Maintenance
- Z Axis Bearing Replacement
- 5 Axis Routers
- 3 Axis Routers
- DC Servo Brush Maintenance
- Air Cylinder Filter Maintenance
- Blower Filter Maintenance
- Line Reactor Maintenance
- Braking Resistor Maintenance
Troubleshooting Ground Faults
- Servo Card Ground Fault
- Leaky Air Regulator
- Counterbalance Cylinders
Troubleshooting CNC Controllers
- How to BackUp Your CNC Controllers
- Fagor 8035/40/50/55 Controller
- Fagor 8025 Controller
- Allen Bradley 8400 Controller
- Allen Bradley 9 Series Controller
- Siemens 810M Controller
Contact CNC Services, Inc.
To access our CNC router troubleshooting guides, contact our San Diego office at (858) 922-4967, or send us a message on our website!
CNC Router Repair Services
Fagor CNC Retrofits
Servo Motor Repair
We Support American Manufacturing
CNC Parts Dept., Inc. and CNC Services, Inc. work together to support our CNC router customers nationwide. Therefore, if you need assistance with your CNC router machine, contact our CNC engineers today. We offer free telephone technical troubleshooting support to our customers.
Maintenance, repairs, retrofits, operator training & troubleshooting.
Spindle motors, CNC systems, AC motor drives, servo systems & more.
3 axis, 5 axis, Motionmaster, DMS, FMT, Thermwood, Multicam & more.