CNC Parts Dept., Inc. and CNC Services Inc. work together to keep our customers online and productive. We provide extensive technical documentation to our CNC router customers, upon request. From troubleshooting guides to user manuals and wiring diagrams, we have many documents to support our end users.
If there is something you need assistance with while troubleshooting your CNC router, don’t hesitate to contact our CNC engineers today. We offer free telephone support.
Below is a sample of the many helpful CNC router troubleshooting documents in our archive.
Troubleshooting DC Servo Motors
- Machine shifts position during operation
- Axis homes in different positions
- Axis vibration
- Axis never homes
- Axis runs away or goes the wrong direction
- Feedback alarms
- Following errors
- Servo wiring diagram
- Setting Up a DC Servo Card – Servo Dynamics SDFPO 1525-17
- Servo card adjustment, Fagor 8050/8055
Troubleshooting Spindle Motors
- Spindle faults
- Spindle doesn’t come up speed
- Spindle gets hot
- Spindle sensors
- ISO Toolholder Gets Stuck In Spindle
Programming AC Motor Drives
- Programming VFDs / AC motor drives / power inverters
- Wiring Cross Reference from your old inverter to a Delta VFD-B
CNC Router Maintenance
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Tool Holder Maintenance
- Z Axis Bearing Replacement – 5 Axis Routers
- Z Axis Bearing Replacement – 3 Axis Routers
- DC Servo Brush Maintenance
- Air Cylinder Filter Maintenance
- Blower Filter Maintenance
- Line Reactor Maintenance
- Braking Resistor Maintenance
Troubleshooting Ground Faults
- Servo Card Ground Fault
- Leaky Air Regulator
- Counterbalance Cylinders
Troubleshooting CNC Controllers
- Backing Up Your Fagor 8035/40/50/55 Controller
- Backing Up Your Fagor 8025 Controller
- Backing Up Your Allen Bradley 8400 Controller
- Backing Up Your Allen Bradley 9 Series Controller
- Backing Up Your Siemens 810M Controller
Contact Us Today
To access our troubleshooting guides, contact our San Diego office at (858) 922-4967, or send us a message!
CNC services – maintenance, CNC retrofits, operation, training & troubleshooting.
CNC router parts – spindle motors, CNC systems, AC motor drives, servo motors & drives.
CNC routers for sale – 3 axis, 5 axis, Motionmaster, DMS, Thermwood, Multicam & more.