CIMR-VU2A0069FAA Yaskawa AC Drive 20 hp 14.9 Kw
$3,284.00 – $3,343.00
CIMR-VU2A0069FAA Yaskawa inverter, Yaskawa V1000 AC drive, 20 hp / 14.9 Kw, 200-240 V. 400 Hz and 1167 Hz VFD options available.
CNC Router Part Request
For a fast and easy CNC router part request, send us a message using the form provided.
CIMR-VU2A0069FAA Yaskawa inverter, Yaskawa V1000 compact current vector AC drive, 20 hp / 14.9 Kw, 200 V – 240 V, 60 Amps (heavy duty) rated output current, 3-phase VFD, with easy set up guide.
CIMR-VU2A0069FAA V1000 Yaskawa Drive Features
- High performance Sensorless Vector Control
- Standard LCD display w/optional cable extension for remote mounting
- Enclosure has NEMA 1 rating
- Conforms to UL, cUL and CE, RoHS, TUV
- Complete CNC interface w/standard RS-442/485 MODBUS 115 kbps
- Optional: DeviceNet,EtherNet/IP,Profibus-DP, Modbus TCP/IP, Mechatrolink-II
Yaskawa V1000 drive variant option VU2A0069FAA-134 comes with custom software that allows output frequencies up to 1167 Hz.
Flyer Catalog Tech Manual
||11 × 13 × 18 in
|Manufacturer Part Number
Yaskawa, Yaskawa Electric
|Maximum Output Frequency
400 Hz, 1000 Hz (1167)
14.9 kW, 20 hp
VU2A0069FAA-134 VFD Cross Reference
- Yaskawa GA50U2070ABA-134 / GA500
- Delta VFD65AMS23ANSHA / MS300
- Delta VFD150C23A / VFD-C
- Delta VFD150B23A / VFD-B
- Yaskawa CIMR-G5M20151 / G5
- MagneTek GPD515C-A064
- Omron IDM G5U2015-N1
- Saftronics VG52015 E8001-09V
- ACTech / SMVector ESV153N02TXB
V1000 Drive – 1/8 – 25 HP
Yaskawa V1000 is a world-class compact current vector drive that defines a new world standard. Demands for efficient production and better maintainability are on the rise, spurred by global competition. Yaskawa pays off the promise of being in control with products that make businesses move. The optimum balance of energy input, product output, maintenance risk, and long life is reached with Yaskawa. The V1000 provides a world of power in the palm of your hand!
CNC Parts Dept., Inc. Supports American Manufacturing
We strive to keep our customers up and running. Our goal is to shorten any production downtime as much as possible. If you have any questions, please call our San Diego office direct at +1 (858) 922-4967 or send us a message on our website. Our office hours are 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM P.S.T. Monday – Friday.