7.5hp / 5.5kW Giordano Colombo RCE 90 CPE 25 BI double-ended manual tool change (MTC) air-cooled electric spindle motor, 380V.
Colombo RCE Series Spindle Motors – Compressed Air Cooling
Giordano Colombo spindles are designed for applications on machines working wood, plastic, aluminum, light alloy, glass and marble. The frame is made from extruded aluminum bar or from heat treated special alloy aluminum ingot. The bearings are a precision angular contact type, with steel or ceramic balls and life lubrication with special grease for high speeds.
Colombo RCE 90 Series Mechanical Specifications:
- Taper: CPE25
- Tool Clamping System: Pinza ER25 (Clamping range from 2 to 16 mm)
- Front Bearings: Angular steel contact bearings
- Rear Bearings: Angular steel contact bearings
- Bearing Lubrification Grease: Kluber Isoflex Topas NB52 or Lubcon Turmogrease Highspeed L252
- Front sealing system: Compressed air pressure (bar) = 2,5 Bar
- Noise statement: RC Series max dbA = 72 (@60000rpm)
- Weight: 18 kg
- Part #S90C287-7.5BI