KRS 50.11-2D Perske Spindle Motor 4 hp / 3kW
Perske KRS 50.11-2D4HP manual tool change (MTC) electric spindle motor with dual voltage, 4 hp / 3 kW.
Spindle Motor Lead Time & Availability
Contact us today for a quick product quote! Spindle motor lead times may vary. We recommend keeping a spare CNC spindle motor on the shelf to avoid costly downtime.
Perske High Frequency Routing Motors
Perske motors have long been recognized as the first choice of the woodworking industry for a wide range of routing, finishing, and shaping applications. Our high frequency routing motors also excel in the cutting, trimming, and shaping of various materials including metal, plastic, stone, glass, and composites.
Perske’s complete line of routing motors offers tremendous flexibility to meet almost any production requirement. A variety of mounting options and configurations can be suited to tasks like cabinet making and finishing, sign manufacturing, and cutting and forming doors and staircases — and the list goes on and on. Our routing motors are designed for superior performance and offer the features and benefits listed below.
Overall benefits of Perske motors:
- High frequency offering speeds up to 24,000 RPM
- Micron quality run-out
- Heavy-duty design and construction for a reliable workhorse that won’t break down
in production cycles
- Direct tool mounting achieves precise and accurate cutting within very small tolerances, as well as prolonged tool life expectancy and efficient cutting performance
- Various tool holding options enable cost effective methods for tool use and
- Range of collet capabilities to support tool sizes as small as 1/8 inch and
as large as 1 inch
- Long service life performance with low maintenance needs due to special lifetime
lubricated angular contact bearings
- 100% continuous duty rated with heavy duty production performance and high
Overall Perske spindle features for versatility:
- Motors can be placed in either a horizontal or vertical position
- Can be mounted on CNC industrial routers to meet heavy production levels
- Can also be mounted on a router table or bench for light production requirements