Perske Spindle Motors
Shop for Perske spindle motors in our online shop now. Many Perske series motors are available including VS, KNO, KNS, KRS, and KRSV.
Perske motors made in Mannheim Germany, D68167.
Perkse VS Series
Perske FRL Series
Perske KNO Series
Perske KNS Series
Perske KRS Series
Perske KRSV Series
Perske Replacement Parts
Perske High Frequency Routing Motors
Perske motors have long been recognized as the first choice of the woodworking industry for a wide range of routing, finishing, and shaping applications. Our high frequency routing motors also excel in the cutting, trimming, and shaping of various materials including metal, plastic, stone, glass, and composites.
Perske’s complete line of routing motors offers tremendous flexibility to meet almost any production requirement. A variety of mounting options and configurations can be suited to tasks like cabinet making and finishing, sign manufacturing, and cutting and forming doors and staircases — and the list goes on and on. Our routing motors are designed for superior performance and offer the features and benefits listed below.
Perske Spindle Motor Features
- A wide selection of motor configurations
- Continuous duty rating
- High overload capacities
- Extended service life
- Precision balancing
- Micron run-out tolerances
- Efficient and economical motors
- Custom solutions available
Benefits of Perske Spindle Motors
- High frequency offering speeds up to 24,000 RPM
- Micron quality run-out
- Heavy-duty design and construction
- Won’t break down in production cycles
- Direct tool mounting
- Precise and accurate cutting within very small tolerances
- Prolonged tool life expectancy
- Efficient cutting performance
- Various tool holding options
- Cost effective methods for tool use and changeover
- Range of collet capabilities
- Tool sizes as small as 1/8 inch and as large as 1 inch
- Long service life performance
- Low maintenance needs
- Special lifetime lubricated angular contact bearings
- 100% continuous duty rated
- Heavy duty production performance
- High overload capacity
Additional Perske Motor Features
- Horizontal or vertical position
- Mount on CNC industrial routers to meet heavy production levels
- Mount on a router table or bench for light production requirements
Same Day Shipping Available
Most in-stock CNC router parts and accessories ship the same day from our warehouse in San Diego, California. Order by 2 pm (14:00) Pacific Standard Time for same day shipping on most items.
Spindle Motor Lead Time & Availability
Spindle motor lead time and availability varies. We recommend keeping a spare CNC spindle motor on the shelf to avoid costly downtime. Contact us today for a quick product quote!