Fagor CPU 8055 AB-M module, used.
CPU 8055 AB-M Features
Fagor CPU 8055 AB-M module contains the system software and carries out the CNC functions. These are editing, execution, simulation, display, etc. The CPU also will process the information from the rest of the modules. It generate the video signals for the monitor. Optionally, Fagor CPU module communicates with the drives via Sercos interface.
The central unit (CPU) has a modular structure. There are 2 models; for 3 and 6 modules. Either separate keyboard and monitor or keyboards with an incorporated monitor are available. The monitors are 11″ LCD. The keyboards are specific for each model and work mode. The Fagor 8055 CPU must be part of all the configurations and mounted as the first module from the left. The CPU module microprocessor runs at 25 MHz. 8055 CPU Module for CNC on Mills and General Purpose machines.
Fagor 8055 AB-M CPU module has these elements
- Connector ·X1·
- Connector for the Keyboard connection.
- 25-pin SUB-D type female connector.
- Connector ·X2·
- Connector for connecting it with the monitor (digital video output for Fagor monitors).
- 25-pin SUB-D type male connector.
- Slot KeyCF
- Compartment of the compact flash memory with the CNC configuration (KeyCF).
- Type A, USB 1.1 connector.
- Admits connecting a “Pen Drive” type memory device.
- Ethernet connector to configure the CNC within a local network.
- Digital servo system (CAN or Sercos).
- Connector ·X3·
- Serial communication line
- 9-pin SUB-D type male connector.
Fagor 8055 AB-M CPU module is also sold as part of our CNC retrofit service.