DMS Essentials 5 axis large format, moving gantry CNC machine “Redwood” is ideal machinery for woodworking, thermoforming, sign making, automotive, aerospace and manufacturing factories cutting wood, aluminum, composites, plastics, acrylics, foam and solid surface materials.
DMS 5 axis CNC machine base standard features a single 10 ft. x 25 ft. stationary aluminum router table, moving gantry, 18 inches of Z axis stroke, Fagor servo drives, plus a Fagor CNC system with teach pendant. Various Hiteco spindle motor and Becker vacuum pump options are available, as well as many customizable features. Custom DMS Redwood 5 axis CNC router machine build time is an average of 10-12 weeks.
DMS Redwood CNC Standard Features
- DMS Essentials CNC router line
- 5 axis moving gantry CNC router
- Rigid, stress-relieved steel frame
- Stationary aluminum router table machined flat with 3/8″ inserts on 12″ centers
- 18 inches of Z axis stroke
- 9 inches of clearance under the bridge
- 16 hp / 12 kW Hiteco electrospindle
- Ionic air blast / Anti-static bit blow off
- Fagor 8065 / 8070 CNC system controller
- Ethernet TCP/IP, USB & serial port connections
- Teach pendant
- Fagor Sercos servo drive system with absolute encoders on all linear axes
- Recirculating ball screw assembly on all axes
- Sealed electrical cabinet with A/C
- C axis +/- rotation of 363 degrees
- Manual lubrication
- All axes laser calibrated
- Rapid feed rate, up to 1400 inches per minute
- M04 M-Code for counter clockwise spindle rotation
- Compressed air requirements: 5 CFM at 95 PSI
- 460 – 480 V standard 3 phase power (other voltage options are available)
Customizable Options & Upgrades
- Hiteco spindle motor options & accessories
- Becker vacuum pump options & accessories
- Custom stroke sizes, up to 72 inches
- Table options – phenolic, aluminum, machined flat, vacuum or T-Slot
- Automatic tool changer
- Automatic vacuum valves
- Automatic lubrication system
- Quick-change fixture
- Dust collection options
- Safety options for compliance
- CAD/CAM software options
- Custom axes configuration options
DMS Router Table Size Options
- 5 ft. x 10 ft.
- 5 ft. x 12 ft.
- 5 ft. x 15 ft.
- 5 ft. x 20 ft.
- 5 ft. x 25 ft.
- 5 ft. x 30 ft.
- 6 ft. x 12 ft.
- 6 ft. x 12 ft.
- 10 ft. x 10 ft.
- 10 ft. x 15 ft.
- 10 ft. x 20 ft.
- 10 ft. x 25 ft.
- 10 ft. x 30 ft.
- Custom table sizes available
DMS CNC Router Support
- CNC router installation & set-up
- Factory employee training
- Free technical phone support
- 1 Year limited DMS warranty
- Parts warranty included
DMS Support, Services & Sales
DMS CNC router support is available. In addition to CNC router sales, Our team offer a wide range of CNC router services to support your router purchase. CNC services include supervising rigging, router installation, commissioning, laser aligning, troubleshooting, operator training, and routine maintenance.
In addition, our CNC parts department stocks replacement DMS router parts to keep your company’s machines in production. In-stock DMS parts inventory ranges from controller parts, spindle motors, vacuum pumps, servo motors & servo drives, to VFDs and more.