New DMS 5 axis CNC router machine base features a single stationary aluminum router table, moving gantry, 36-72 inches of Z axis stroke, Fagor Sercos drive system, plus a Fagor 8055i Power CNC system controller with teach pendant. Various HSD spindle motor options are available, as well as many customizable features.
DMS 5 Axis CNC Machine Specifications:
- Stationary aluminum router table
- 36 inches of Z axis stroke
- Moving gantry bridge
- Fagor Sercos drive system
- Fagor 8055i Power CNC system
- Teach pendant
- Spinning ball nut on stationary ball screw assembly
- C axis +/- rotation of 363 degrees
- Table machined flat with 3/8″ inserts on 12″ centers
- Absolute feedback encoders on all linear axes
- Dual-Core Windows 7 Processor
- Sealed electrical cabinet with A/C
- Stress relieved steel frame
- 380-480 V, 3-phase power
Customizable CNC Machine Features:
- Various HSD spindle motor options available
- Touch screen monitor
- Custom workspace travels
- Available with up to 72 in. of Z axis stroke
- Tool height sensor
- Automatic tool changer
- Automatic vacuum valves
- Automatic lubrication system
- Barcode reader
- Bridge bellows
- Quick-change fixture
DMS Router Table Size Options:
- Single 10 ft. x 25 ft. table
- Custom table sizes available
Together with DMS and CNC Services Inc., we can handle the entire CNC router purchase process. Many of the CNC services we offer include shipping, commissioning, and operator training. CNC financing is available.
DMS CNC Router Quote Request
To request a quick quote for this DMS CNC machine for sale, call Laura at (858) 922-4967 or send us a message on our website!
CNC Parts Dept, Inc is a Fagor Automation world distributor.
Our team of CNC experts can provide Fagor technical support, service and spare parts.
We Support American Manufacturing
CNC Parts Dept., Inc. and CNC Services, Inc. work together to support our CNC router customers nationwide. Therefore, if you need assistance with your CNC router machine, contact our CNC engineers today. We offer free telephone technical troubleshooting support to our customers.
Maintenance, repairs, retrofits, operation, training & troubleshooting.
Spindle motors, CNC systems, AC motor drives, servo systems & more.
3 axis, 5 axis, Motionmaster, DMS, FMT, Thermwood, Multicam & more.
Read what our loyal customers are saying about us! Submit a testimonial to add your review!
You Will Get The Best in US
Matt Calvani - Bing Surfboards
Outstanding Selling Ability
David Anderson - Cirrus Aircraft
CNC Routers Wanted
Are you looking to sell your used CNC machinery? Check out our Routers Wanted page for more details and contact our sales team today!