Freedom 3 axis CNC router is an industrial quality moving gantry CNC router made in U.S.A. by Diversified Machine Systems. Freedom CNC routers are available with a standard configuration and a variety of customizable options. A rotary axis lathe attachment can be added to any of the Freedom CNC routers. Our sales team will configure and build your router quote to meet your company’s specific needs and application. Call us for a router quote today or submit a request below.
Freedom CNC Standard Configuration
- Welded steel base & bridge construction
- 3 axis moving gantry design
- 12-15 inch Z axis stroke
- Fagor 8070 OL 3-axis industrial controller with 17″ LCD color monitor
- Fagor industrial AC servo motors and amplifiers on all axes
- Ethernet TCP/IP, USB and serial port connectivity
- Precision ball-screws on all axes
- Lead screw drive assembly on all axes
- Dust collection hood for spindle
- Power Requirement – 220V, 3-phase, 60 HZ (Amps determined by spindle option)
DMS Freedom 4’ x 8’ with lathe model pricing starts at $52,750.00. Base price includes machine, flat phenolic table, Fagor controller, jog wheel, auto tool height sensor, 5 hp collet / manual spindle, dust collection hood. Excludes shipping, training, and setup.
Freedom CNC Router Sales, Service & Support
Our team of CNC router experts offer CNC router technical services and after-sales support. CNC router support services we offer our CNC router customers include supervising rigging, commissioning, laser aligning, operator training, and routine maintenance. Our parts department stocks replacement CNC router parts to keep your company’s machines in production. In-stock inventory ranges from controller parts, spindle motors, vacuum pumps, servo motors & servo drives, to VFDs and more.
CNC Financing is available. Section 179 Tax Deduction may apply.