Freedom 8 is an industrial quality 3 axis 4×8 CNC router with moving gantry capable of maximum rapid feed rates of 1,400 inches per minute. Freedom CNC routers are available with a standard configuration and a variety of customizable options.
CNC Machinery Custom Built in USA
Freedom 3 axis CNC routers are made in U.S.A. by Diversified Machine Systems. Configure and custom build your 4×8 CNC router to meet your company’s specific needs and application. Lead times for manufacturing a new CNC router average 4-6 weeks.
Freedom 4×8 CNC Router Standard Configuration
- Welded steel base & bridge construction
- Single 4 ft. x 8 ft. router table
- 3 axis CNC router
- Moving gantry design
- 12 inch Z axis stroke
- 9 inch of clearance under the bridge
- Fagor 8070 OL 3-axis industrial controller with 17″ LCD color monitor
- Fagor industrial AC servo motors and amplifiers on all axes
- Ethernet TCP/IP, USB and serial port connectivity
- Precision ball-screws on all axes
- Lead screw drive assembly on all axes
- Dust collection hood for spindle
- Power Requirement – 220V, 3-phase, 60 HZ (Amps determined by spindle option)
CNC Training & Technical Support Service Available
- On-site machine setup
- Factory training for employees
- Technical phone support
- Parts warranty
Freedom CNC Router Customizable Options & Add-ons
- 4-axis lathe attachment
- Hiteco spindle motor options – MTC (manual tool change), ATC (automatic tool change), 5 hp, 9 hp, 10 hp
- Spindle motor accessories – tangential knife, tangential oscillating knife, drag knife, aggregate collar, vertical drill bank, spindle drill bank
- Table options – vacuum, t slot, aluminum, phenolic
- Router table accessories
- CAD/CAM software options
- Control options & accessories
- Utility options
- Dust collection options
- Becker vacuum pump options – 5 hp, 10 hp, 15 hp
- Vacuum accessories
- Safety options for compliance
Freedom 4’ x 8’ with 12” Z model pricing starts at $36,250.00. Base price includes machine, flat phenolic table, Fagor controller, jog wheel, auto tool height sensor, 5 hp collet / manual spindle, dust collection hood. Excludes shipping, training, and setup.
Freedom CNC Router Sales, Service & Support
Our team of CNC router experts offer CNC router technical services and after-sales support. CNC router support services we offer our CNC router customers include supervising rigging, commissioning, laser aligning, operator training, and routine maintenance. Our parts department stocks replacement CNC router parts to keep your company’s machines in production. In-stock inventory ranges from controller parts, spindle motors, vacuum pumps, servo motors & servo drives, to VFDs and more.
Fill out the form below for more information. Our CNC router sales team will contact you to discuss details including CNC router price, availability, and more. CNC Financing is available. Section 179 Tax Deduction may apply.