Yaskawa V1000 is a world-class compact current vector drive that defines a new world standard. Demands for efficient production and better maintainability are on the rise, spurred by global competition. Yaskawa pays off the promise of being in control with products that make businesses move. The optimum balance of energy input, product output, maintenance risk, and long life is reached with Yaskawa. The V1000 provides a world of power in the palm of your hand!
Yaskawa V1000 Drive Features
- Up to 30% smaller than the competition
- Current vector control, open loop
- RoHS compliance
- On-line tuning
- Induction motor (IM) or permanent magnet motor (PM) operation
- Function Block Diagram (FBD) programming via DriveWorksEZ™
- Side-by-side installation due to patented hybrid heatsink
- Removable terminal block with parameter backup function
- One-touch copy function with verify
- Super-fast 2 ms scan cycle with dual CPU
- EN954-1 Safety Cat. 3, Stop Cat. 0
- Increased vibration resistance, from 20 Hz to 50 Hz (0.65G)
- 1 in 10,000 failure rate
- Swing PWM function to decrease noise at low carrier frequencies
- Pre-maintenance function
- Modbus communication
- Cooling fan replacement without tools
- MTBF: 28 years
- Short Circuit Current Rating (SCCR): 30kA rms symmetrical
- Common programming with all other Yaskawa drives
- DriveWizard software available at no extra cost
Yaskawa V1000 Software
This collection of PC software support tools can be used for uploading and downloading drive parameters, calculating energy savings, creating application programs by arranging function block icons, as a programming simulator, or identifying how to reduce your operating costs and meet the harmonics compliance requirements.
- DriveWizard Industrial – This support tool is a Windows based PC program designed to make commissioning and troubleshooting of Yaskawa drives as simple as possible. DriveWizard® Industrial provides user-friendly tools for viewing, manipulating, and exchanging data with the drive.
- DriveWorksEZ – DriveWorksEZ® (DWEZ) is a software tool that provides the means to create custom logic and mathematic functionality inside the V1000 drives. This functionality is built-in to the V1000 drive at no extra charge.
- Programming Simulator – The software provides realistic simulation of the programming and operation of a V1000 drive. All major functions of the drives are simulated by this PC tool with the addition of I/O, trending, diagnostic operations.
Yaskawa V1000 VFDs In Stock – Buy Now on CNC Parts Dept., Inc
Yaskawa V1000 VFDs are in stock now at CNC Parts Dept., Inc. We have a limited supply of 400 Hz and 1000 Hz drive options are available for 5 hp, 7.5 hp, 10 hp and 20 hp VFDs. Order online today or call our office direct to purchase V1000 drives.