The DMS CNC machine shown below is NOT FOR SALE. This is an example of CNC router retrofit services available. Contact our CNC router sales team today for more information about scheduling maintenance services for your factory’s CNC machinery.
CNC Router Retrofit Project
This 2004 DMS 3 axis CNC router originally came equipped with a single stationary 5 ft x 5 ft phenolic vacuum table with 3 vacuum zones, moving gantry bridge, and 7 inches of Z axis stroke. The three spindle motor carriage was equipped with 3 hp Perske spindle motors.
Our CNC Services team customized this CNC router at our customer’s request. Our technicians removed the 3 spindle carriage and installed a new spindle head. We customized and manufactured the spindle motor plate, and mounted it on the gantry bridge with all new wiring and matching variable frequency drive. Our engineers re-programmed the controller for one spindle head instead of the three motor carriage.
DMS Spindle Head Retrofit
DMS CNC Router Specifications
- DMS CNC router brand (formerly DMI)
- 3 axis CNC router
- Originally Manufactured in 2004
- Single stationary 5 ft x 5 ft phenolic vacuum table
- Moving gantry bridge design
- 7 inches of Z axis stroke
- Fagor 8040 CNC system w color LCD monitor
- Remote hand wheel teach pendant included
Scope of Work performed by CNC Parts Dept., Inc. / CNC Services, Inc.
- Spindle motor head retrofit
- removed 3 Perske spindle motors and carriage
- created new mounting plate drawing
- mounted and installed new HSD spindle motor
- installed new wires
- installed Delta VFD
- Programmed Fagor CNC controller
CNC Service Quote Request
To request a quote for CNC router retrofit services, call us at (858) 922-4967 or send us a message on our website.