Motionmaster 5-axis CNC router for sale is equipped with dual 5×5 moving tables, 36 inches of stroke, and a 7hp Perske dual-ended spindle motor. CNC router is controlled by a Fagor 8050 CNC system controller.
For more information about this used Motionmaster 5-axis CNC router for sale, view detailed machinery specifications below and contact our CNC router sales team for a quote today.
Motionmaster 5 axis CNC Router E758
- 5-axis CNC router originally manufactured in 1997 by Motionmaster
- 5’ x 5’ twin moving router tables
- 36 inches of Z axis stroke
- 7hp Perske dual-ended spindle motor
- Fagor 8050 CNC system controller
- 440 V / 3 Phase electrical requirements
- CNCPD Fan/Filter bracket 150CFM
- CNCPD Tool Height Setter
- 90PSI, 5CFM air requirement
- B Axis +/- 360 degrees
- C Axis +/- 180 degrees
- X-Axis – 800 in./min.
- Y Axis – 800 in./min.
- Z Axis – 400 in./min.
- C Axis – 100 degrees/second
- B Axis – 100 degrees/second
- Under power and ready for demonstration
- CNC Parts Dept., Inc. reference #E758
CNC Router Sales, Service & Support
In addition to CNC router sales, we offer a wide range of CNC router support services nationwide. Our team of CNC router experts can handle the entire CNC router machine purchase process.
CNC router services available include supervising rigging, commissioning, laser aligning, training, troubleshooting, repair and routine maintenance.
CNC routers can be retrofitted with new automatic tool change spindles, tool rack, vacuum pumps, upgraded Fagor CNC systems and more.
In-stock inventory of replacement CNC router parts ranges from spindle motors, servo motors & servo drives, to VFDs and more spare parts.
CNC Financing is available. Section 179 Tax Deduction may apply.
Does your company have any used CNC routers for sale? Sell your CNC machinery with CNC Parts Dept., Inc. We are consistently looking for used CNC routers for sale. Contact our sales team about buying and selling CNC routers.