Glentek GMR3300 series DC brush servo motor, Model GMR3340-27.
- 3.3 inch Diameter, 7V Tach, 1000 Count encoder, square flange, 14-Pin “baby baldor” wired special connector, no shaft seal.
- Replaces obsolete Baldor MTE-3363-BLBCN servo motor.
- Part #GMR3340-27-02401410-348A
Glentek GMR3340-27 Standard Features
- High-energy Neodymium-Iron-Boron (NdFeB) magnet design provides more torque in a smaller package with higher dynamic performance.
- Skewed armature design provides ultra smooth operation (i.e. low cogging torque) at all speeds.
- Constructed to withstand the toughest industrial environment with rugged, high performance bearings and TENV construction with IP54 sealing.
- Worldwide standard mounting configurations are available.
- Industry standard lead termination configurations. (i.e. MS connectors, fluid tight strain relief cable exit, NPT hole with flying leads and terminal boxes)
- Shaft keyway.
- Class H insulation.
- UL Recognized Component for the US and Canada.
- CE marked.
- RoHS compliant.