DMS Essentials 3 axis moving table CNC router “Arches” is ideal machinery for woodworking, mold and pattern making, automotive, aerospace and manufacturing factories cutting wood, aluminum, composites, plastics, acrylics, foam and solid surface materials.
DMS 3 axis moving table standard base features include single or twin tables, 18 inches of Z axis stroke, Fagor servo drives and motors, plus a Fagor Automation CNC system controller. Various Hiteco spindle motor and Becker vacuum pump options are available, as well as many customizable features. DMS custom machine build time is an average of 10-12 weeks.
DMS 3 Axis CNC Standard Features
- DMS Essentials CNC router line
- 3 axis moving table CNC router
- Stress-relieved rigid steel frame
- Rapid feed rate up to 1,400 inches per minute
- 18 inches of Z axis stroke
- 9 inches of clearance under the bridge
- Hiteco spindle motor – 16 hp / 12 kW
- Ionic air blast / Anti-static bit blow off
- Fagor 8065 / 8070 CNC system controller
- Ethernet TCP/IP, USB & serial port connections
- Fagor industrial AC digital servo drives
- Closed-loop brushless AC servo motors with absolute encoders
- Recirculating ball screw assembly on all axes
- 3 axis spindle motor dust collection hood
- Manual lubrication system
- All axes laser calibrated
- M04 M-Code for counter clockwise spindle rotation
- Compressed Air Requirements: 10 CFM at 95 PSI
- 460 – 480 V standard 3 phase power (other voltage options are available)
Customizable Router Features & Upgrades
- Custom stroke sizes available
- Multiple Hiteco spindle motor options
- Spindle motor accessories
- Table options – phenolic or aluminum; machined flat, vacuum plenum or T-slot
- Automatic tool changer
- Dust collection options
- Becker vacuum pump options – 5 , 10 or 15 hp
- Vacuum pump accessories
- Custom axes configuration options available
- Safety options for compliance
- CAD/CAM software options
- Automatic lubrication
DMS Router Table Size Options
- 4 ft. x 8 ft.
- 5 ft. x 5 ft.
- 5 ft. x 8 ft.
- 6 ft. x 6 ft.
- 5 ft. x 10 ft.
- Custom table sizes available
DMS CNC Router Support
- CNC router installation & set-up
- Factory employee training
- Free technical phone support
- 1 Year limited DMS warranty
- Parts warranty included
DMS Support, Services & Sales
DMS CNC router support is available. In addition to CNC router sales, Our team offer a wide range of CNC router services to support your router purchase. CNC services include supervising rigging, router installation, commissioning, laser aligning, troubleshooting, operator training, and routine maintenance.
In addition, our CNC parts department stocks replacement DMS router parts to keep your company’s machines in production. In-stock DMS parts inventory ranges from controller parts, spindle motors, vacuum pumps, servo motors & servo drives, to VFDs and more.